• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I will say this about the super thin, expensive lightweight running shorts. I smell like I have rolled in a pasture of asshole funk every time I run in them. Like, I can't ride in the car with my windows up afterwards.

Don't bring those to Tough Mudder.

100% agree, though.

I wear nike dry fit clothing pretty much all day everyday (just in case a workout randomly breaks out). It's the type of thing you can only keep for 6-12 months before throwing out and replenishing. Having said that, I have a few old shirts that I've kept for years which are amazingly disgusting at this point.

I will say this about the super thin, expensive lightweight running shorts. I smell like I have rolled in a pasture of asshole funk every time I run in them. Like, I can't ride in the car with my windows up afterwards.

WHY IS THIS? It only happens with my Nike dry fit shorts. Never again if that is the norm.

TRUTH

i find that the best way to keep my nipples from chafing is NOT FUCKING RUNNING

Trail running is badass. It's like faster hiking. City running is ok because the scenery changes(running the river walk in San Antonio was one of my favorite runs ever). Running on a treadmill is the most soul crushing activity ever.

I have also never had an issue with nipple chafing. Weird.

Yeah but when you’re in the mountains and can get a frasier fir chopped that morning it’s tough to beat

Back