• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Die Hard is a movie that takes place at Christmas, but that doesn't make it a Christmas movie. You could set it at any other time of the year and have basically the same movie. To be a Christmas movie, Christmas has to be essential to the plot.

Debate included here

Die Hard is a movie that takes place at Christmas, but that doesn't make it a Christmas movie. You could set it at any other time of the year and have basically the same movie. To be a Christmas movie, Christmas has to be essential to the plot.

TIL that It's a Wonderful Life isn't a Christmas movie.

Chest hair prevents nipple chafing.

Incorrect. I have a Chewbacca chest and my shirts still had waterfall blood stains coming out of both nipples after marathons until I figured out a better product than band-aids.

I have never watched It’s a Wonderful Life.

I finally watched it in its entirety a few years ago. I enjoyed it.

We're watching Home Alone w/ our 6yo tonight... She's been asking a ton of questions about it all week. Like oddly specific stuff about traps for the bad guys. She feels like it would be funny if somehow one of the traps involved farting on the bad guys. She's quite the little lady.

Incorrect. I have a Chewbacca chest and my shirts still had waterfall blood stains coming out of both nipples after marathons until I figured out a better product than band-aids.

Interesting. Once I ran after a shave (EKG) and finally understood the chafing. Only time it ever happened. It helps me.

Interesting. Once I ran after a shave (EKG) and finally understood the chafing. Only time it ever happened. It helps me.

I wax during the summertime and am a bear during the fall and winter and I’ve never chafed in either state.

jimmy stewart - top 4 actor of all time?

dubious. homeslice did do some amazing service in WW2, though.

It's not my favorite Jimmy Stewart movie. This may be unpopular, but he belongs on the Mount Rushmore of actors.

I wouldn't put him top 4, but I think he's top 10-15 or so.

Rearwindow is my favorite that he is in. I doubt that's an unpopular opinion.

Last edited:
Shenandoah is my favorite Jimmy Stewart movie. I know that belongs on this thread.

Back