• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

It should’ve been tossed onto the tired scrap heap along with “omg bacon everything”

right, which is why I was bringing up a new topic about White Christmas not being one. just brought in the analogy to Die Hard since that is the one everyone debates.

Pretty sure this is the right thread for this take.

People get way too hung up on what is and isn't a Christmas movie. And people get way too hung up on Christmas movies in general.

Love, Actually is not a Christmas movie, but a Valentine's Day movie that takes place during Christmas. And google "Love, Actually is a terrible movie." It's popular but it really does not bear much scrutiny. Apparently written by a horny 15 yo boy. Very sexist. Silly plot lines and many plot holes. Now I've ruined it for you. You're welcome.

Love, Actually is not a Christmas movie, but a Valentine's Day movie that takes place during Christmas. And google "Love, Actually is a terrible movie." It's popular but it really does not bear much scrutiny. Apparently written by a horny 15 yo boy. Very sexist. Silly plot lines and many plot holes. Now I've ruined it for you. You're welcome.

Breaking news: a melodrama is melodramatic.

Mediocre caviar, sure. But really good caviar is exponentially better and is defs not overrated.

I mean I don't know much about caviar, but I've had multiple $500 meals that included caviar in it and it was meh?

I don't

I go no shirt

too much nipple chafing with any shirt

cotton tanks or even regular t-shirts are better for lifting, hoops, etc.

I really only go for a run outside when the weather is nice

You're missing the best seasons for running. Summer is the worst time to run, honestly.

Don't understand the nipple chafing. Is that a real thing?

Best workout/running shirts are old worn out T's and plain white tagless shirts. Agree that the moisture wicking stuff is way overrated.

You're missing the best seasons for running. Summer is the worst time to run, honestly.

well when it's cool enough then you can get away with regular t-shirts anyways

and yeah man, nipple chafing is terrible

I will say this about the super thin, expensive lightweight running shorts. I smell like I have rolled in a pasture of asshole funk every time I run in them. Like, I can't ride in the car with my windows up afterwards.

Back