• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I think one of The Office/ Parks and Rec/Always Sunny/South Park need to be in the top 5. Top can't have a top five of nothing but dramas.

I agree with True Detectives Season 1 on top though.

What is the time frame we're talking here? Because if it extends to the '90s, well I am not sure any of those are top 5 comedies, much less top 5 shows.

also, a lot of dogs are grosser than their owner's realize, or at least are willing to admit

I like dogs and I like cats, but they are objectively a little bit gross to live with

TAB is legit

200.gif

You probably have some dog dander in your contacts. Otherwise you would have noticed that I didn't write 'I hate dogs' I wrote 'I hate dog people and dog culture'

Why so sensitive about a statement that you say doesn't apply to you?

Also dog ppl / dog culture is trash. Have kids like a normal fucking person and stop living with dirty animals. Your clothes and your house look like shit with all the hair. We notice.

This is the best post on this thread. Amazing.

I do hate people that take poorly trained animals to the bar and restaurants. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. I have a boxer/pit/hound mix that never goes in public, but my Bullmastiff is a well trained animal so it's fine.

it could also be that 50+ year olds enjoy different things than 20 year olds. weird how that works

My wife is watching Parks and Rec for the first time now. If this show had come out after the 2016 election people would think it’s a political parody and the right would be pissed.

It’s also weird to see one of the big action stars of today playing a schlub.

The precognitive politics of the show make an even stronger case for it as the GOAT sitcom.

My wife is watching Parks and Rec for the first time now. If this show had come out after the 2016 election people would think it’s a political parody and the right would be pissed.

It’s also weird to see one of the big action stars of today playing a schlub.

The precognitive politics of the show make an even stronger case for it as the GOAT sitcom.

the GOAT?

guess you haven't caught up on Young Sheldon, yet

Unless you are going to do throw a frisbee in the park or hike in the woods, why tf you taking your dog. Leave his ass at home.

Parks and Rec as the GOAT definitely belongs on this thread. The name of the show should have been: Ron Swanson and a Bunch of Annoying Ass Other Characters.

Back