• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Christmas culture is lame

What do you define as Christmas culture? I think the lights and shit look pretty cool, also enjoy the decorations and being a little festive once in a while.

The whole materialism aspect of Christmas is absolutely lame tho. Pretty much ruins it.

Marvel movies are, to a film, unwatchable trash, and their monopoly on the box office is a sign of a culture in deep and irreversible decline.

This is a joke of an opinion. You're a joke, Townie.

townie is probably spot on, but I wouldn't know because I've only seen one Marvel movie (Black Panther)

just not into Marvel or Star Wars or tortilla pizza so I'm pretty much the anti-Ph

changing infant diapers is not bad

agreed. said the same thing yesterday on a virtual baby shower when people were going around offering tips and advice.

I had never changed a diaper before I did with my son in the hospital, but they're easy and you get over any grossness right away. they don't even really start stinking til the eat solid foods and by then you're acclimated.

A late submission for the most Woke post of 2020 award

not woke, just got badgered into seeing the one and decided if this one was considered one of the best then I know not to watch any of the others

Black Panther was just another shitty marvel movie.

Comic book movies in general are fucking lame, nerd shit.

I can tolerate one comic book movie every two years. Was fine with the first two Sam Raimi Spiderman movies, I don't need another spiderman in my live. Dark Knight was worth it for Ledger's performance. Tried to watch Captain America on a plane, but decided I just wanted to stare out the window instead-and it was night time.

I enjoy the Batman movies and liked Joker. I haven’t seen a marvel movie and don’t care to.

I fucking love the fuck marvel, but loooooved black panther takes.

Pretty much the same as I got a black friend take, but slightly/way more embarrassing.

Back