• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Urban Meyer to OSU

Even worse, he doesn't realize that Urban will have no problem getting a QB to run his offense at Ohio State.

Did I not already reference the QB that is already at Ohio State? Jesus Christ I don't know where the hell you stupid motherfuckers learned to read but I can't believe you have college degrees, presumably some of which involved reading.

Yeah, UF has no ability to recruit a QB...like oh I dunno, Cam fucking Newton?

What a couple of dumbasses.

Just man up and admit you were wrong you miserable little fuckwit.

Point is, and I'm not the only one that has voiced this question, there remain questions as to how Meyer's offense works in major college football when it doesn't have a 250-pound athletic freakazoid running it.

Just man up and admit you were wrong you miserable little fuckwit.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS I WRONG ABOUT YOU COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKING ASSLICKING SON OF A BITCH?

You act like you've come up with some amazing nugget of wisdom that Tebow didn't play very many plays.

Problem is I already knew that. He was still an integral part of the offense, regardless. And you're still an idiot.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS I WRONG ABOUT YOU COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKING ASSLICKING SON OF A BITCH?

You act like you've come up with some amazing nugget of wisdom that Tebow didn't play very many plays.

Problem is I already knew that. He was still an integral part of the offense, regardless. And you're still an idiot.

Bullshit. You tried to come off like Meyer had something to prove without Tebow, which he already did you little troll. Backtrack on it all you want, but no amount of hysterical shrieking on your part will convince the posters here that you didn't stick your foot in your mouth.

He was amazing with Alex Smith too. Now Alex Smith went #1, but it's clear Urban gets the best out of QBs. That Utah game vs Pitt was the best offensive show I have seen.

Awwww, our angry little friend added a tag to this thread.

Seriously, guy lives in Columbus and has a pic of Woody Hayes in his home office. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out, if he comes back, where it would be.

FWIW a Buckeye blogger:

elevenwarriors
We are 99.7% sure Urban Meyer has agreed to a deal to become the next coach of Ohio State. Solid sources. Plural.

Seriously, guy lives in Columbus and has a pic of Woody Hayes in his home office. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out, if he comes back, where it would be.

Glad at least one other person here is plugged in.

He was amazing with Alex Smith too. Now Alex Smith went #1, but it's clear Urban gets the best out of QBs. That Utah game vs Pitt was the best offensive show I have seen.

Well, you kind of said it...Smith went #1. He clearly didn't suck.

I'm not sure what the crime would be to have someone on board that has a more fleshed-out knowledge of the passing game. Urban Meyer + a Gus Malzahn type would be a terror the likes of which none of us want to see.

Bullshit. You tried to come off like Meyer had something to prove without Tebow, which he already did you little troll. Backtrack on it all you want, but no amount of hysterical shrieking on your part will convince the posters here that you didn't stick your foot in your mouth.

29-6 in the SEC with Tim Tebow on the roster.
9-7 in the SEC without Tim Tebow on the roster.

Now what, bitch?

I mean Smith went 20+ slots ahead of Rodgers.

Someone fucked up. So lets not act like NFL scouting means shit until they have taken a snap.

Tebow and Brady Quinn went about the same time. Which one would you want, now?

Oh wait let me ask John Fox.

Now what, bitch?

If you had any credible knowledge of Meyer's last year at UF, it was obvious that he mentally "checked out." He just wasn't the same.

Meyer is a good coach, made Bowling Green State good, Made Utah good, and won two titles at UF.

If you had any credible knowledge of Meyer's last year at UF, it was obvious that he mentally "checked out." He just wasn't the same.

Easy to say that now. Perhaps he checked out because he knew he had no chance to win anything without the type of QB he needs.

Which brings me back to...oh fuck never mind. I hate Ohio State anyway, and hope their offense remains prehistoric.

Now what, bitch?

Yah, but Tebow played a minimal role in his first year, where they went 7-1. Should really compare times Tebow as a starter vs not.
22-5
16-8

Back