• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread 2.0

An absolute smoking take on a Ray Charles song - Duane and Greg are doing some of their best work. This is off the Live at Ludlow 1970 album known for the 44 minute Mountain Jam.

An absolute smoking take on a Ray Charles song - Duane and Greg are doing some of their best work. This is off the Live at Ludlow 1970 album known for the 44 minute Mountain Jam.

it's a great album and that MJ is awesome

A gig that almost didn't happen. Albert King didn't want to do this show as he didn't know who SRV was; he didn't realize SRV was "little Stevie" the "skinny kid" that he let set in when King played in Texas. When Albert realized it was SRV, he agreed to the gig. This was just a few months after Texas Flood released so SRV was just starting to break into the main stream; I don't know that he was a household name at the time of this gig. Anyway, it's a brilliant clip - Albert calling him a punk at :50 seconds or so and then the look King gives SRV at 1:20 - an old bluesman and the next generational talent, SRV and one of his idols. Just powerhouse blues playing all around.

That's awesome. We have the files of this one blues researcher at my job, and she asked for her Albert King file a few months ago and it had all sorts of pictures from this special that she had taken. It was pretty cool. At least I think it was this, it was something that SRV and Albert King were jamming on.

New Fiery Furnaces. First in a decade. It's early, but this might be my summer jam.

That's awesome. We have the files of this one blues researcher at my job, and she asked for her Albert King file a few months ago and it had all sorts of pictures from this special that she had taken. It was pretty cool. At least I think it was this, it was something that SRV and Albert King were jamming on.

That's pretty cool Chupe!

Mothlight in Asheville is closing for good. Bummer. Nice little spot, saw Cass McCombs and Andy Shauf there a couple years ago and wanted to get back, but oh well.

dang i love that place, hope it's stays kicking

they're doing streams of local bands performing on their stage, not sure if they're charging or not

Back