• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread 2.0

my brother in law just sent me this in an email with the subject line "thought you'd like"

idk what to think

Oh weird, that album popped up on my radar recently for some reason, I forget why though. I don't think I fully checked it out.

But this is a cool song, you should feel honored that your bro-in-law thought of you when he heard it.

No Dead stream tonight but Lockn is streaming old sets all weekend

light-from-lockn-schedule.png

Cool, thanks for the heads up. This Phil jam going on right now is tight. A buddy is giving an organ recital at noon, but might tune back in this afternoon. And maybe I can finally remember to check out JRAD.

too bad it's only 20 mins of the Allman Bros. that was one of their last shows and it was like a day or so after Warren's guitar tech died so they went all out.

New Bob Dylan out today, been getting raves. New/old Neil Young recently released. An undiscovered Thelonious Monk concert from '68 at some California high school is coming out, too.

yea wow this phil lesh and co set is popping off

FISHBONE. In front of dozens. Come on white people.

Preparing to be hypnotized and mesmerized by Khruangbin bass player’s hip sways and their cool calm grooves. And Trey.

this is my favorite form of trey, just chilling, tasty licks, not treying out turtling and going rogue

This set is great; Trey doing Trey things. Laura Lee holding down some amazing grooves on bass...awesome stuff.

that lettuce > umphrey's set tomorrow is gonna be the crunchiest of the weekend, just a guess

You can tell JRAD is awesome and full of great players, but the keys are barely mic'd for the first few songs here and it's driving me crazy.

A little better mix in this spacey part, which is pretty chill. Anyway, these guys are definitely awesome, I'm going to look more up later.

Organ coming in loud and clear now, at least, but early something wasn't right, unless I'm stroking out.

JRAD probs my fave band going rn. They do a weekly stream right before Phish.

Back