• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread 2.0

Yeah, I need to tune into that, I've just been spacing out, these guys are amazing.

Sufjan's Michigan -> Seven Swans -> Illinois -> The Avalanche -> Age of Adz -> Carrie & Lowell is so fucking strong

Should I tear my eyes out now?
Everything I see returns to you, somehow

Sufjan said:
"I would be struck by deep sadness triggered by something really mundane, like a dead pigeon on the subway track. Or my niece would point out polka-dotted tights at the playground, and I would suffer some kind of cosmic anguish in public."

Whoa, there's a Phil Lesh, Joe Russo, John Medeski, Warren Haynes, John Scofield jam going on right now on Eyes of the World that is p good.

We're trying to make some connections with Del. Hoping the mutual Dawg-ship helps.

Happy Father’s Day

2be72d6ec064fdc715e4218e9adb7b15.jpg

Hell, JRAD might be better than the OG Dead!!!

jk, jk. Well, maybe. Anyway. I'm glad I finally got hipped to the JRAD. I like them and those young Mapache Grateful Shred kids with my man Dan Horne. I'd go see either of those groups in a second, or more likely, a year or two, but you know.

Dex Romweber is doing a live stream from the Cave that they are doing a Zoom for, so I paid to throw Dex a few bucks, except they have like a normal Zoom set up with everyone's camera and volume automatically on and you can see everyone and this is going to be a disaster, so I think I'm going to pass. I also can't cast Zoom and it would be too annoying to hook up to my speakers. Ha, happy to throw Dex a few bucks though.

Too bad they didn’t show the next night of Trey with TTB where they did the entire Layla album

Man, the one time I remember to tune into the JRAD stream and nothing's going on. I thought it started at 5.

Seeing your old Lightning Hopkins single, I wonder if singles and records stamped with "not for resale" would have any value.

Back