• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

it seems odd to me that stubhub has NO tickets available for tomorrow night's echo & the bunnymen show in ATL

I'd go see Cass McCombs again, though I wanted another musician there (another guitarist or multi-instrumentalist) to flesh out a couple of things on the new album. Good players though and the Mothlight has great sound and is a cool venue. That part of Asheville seems cool, too, I had never been.

Anyway, big fan of his latest Mangy Love.

in more weird music video news, one of my favorite albums of the year, Andy Shauf's The Party got the Chad VanGaalen treatment from the lead single

anyone into vulfpeck? they gots the FUNK. also cool story about how they gamed Spotify with a silent album that their fans listened to while sleeping to fund their first album. tryna see them at lockn this yr

This was just brought to my attention. Looks like it was kinda successful til Spotify pulled it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleepify

Back