• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

Spotify just served up two specials. Two too specials. Exactly what I was feeling. How does it know??? These are both great! I feel like I've heard both of these in my life or imagination, so I wonder if they were repeats from previous Spotify Discoveries, or if someone else has posted them before, or friends, or whatever, maybe it's just a deja vu.

Tool last night was absolutely amazing. Their energy was the best of any of their shows I have attended. Got upgraded to a box right off the stage, and it was fucking amazeballs.

I have a ticket to see S U R V I V E tonight, they of the Stranger Things soundtrack. Should be synth-y. We'll see if I make it. It is sold out, so I should probably use my ticket.

Unreleased Midlake track on the 10th anniversary reissue of Van Occupanther from those sessions. Sounds more Courage of Others to me, but still, good to hear Tim Smith.

Apparently a recorded version of this will be on the same reissue.

Last edited:
Spotify just served up two specials. Two too specials. Exactly what I was feeling. How does it know??? These are both great! I feel like I've heard both of these in my life or imagination, so I wonder if they were repeats from previous Spotify Discoveries, or if someone else has posted them before, or friends, or whatever, maybe it's just a deja vu.

A Wizard, a True Star is amazing, you should definitely check out the rest of the album.

you can hear Real Estate, Interpol, etc. influenced by this album

great band

Going to see Animal Collective next Saturday. Anyone ever seen them live? My expectations are fairly low.

Going to see Animal Collective next Saturday. Anyone ever seen them live? My expectations are fairly low.

Your girl Jenn Wasner is playing next door at the same time, so you could always bail and check that out if it's lame.

Woah! Her new Flock of Dimes album is awesome. How does that work? Can I float between the main room and the back room?

Back