• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Using a coupon on the first date

one of the better parts of a new relationship is getting past the first 2-3 dates and then splitting the check 50/50. It's also great when one or the other insists to pay the whole she-bang out of the blue.

the second best part of getting past the "just started dating" phase is finally being able to fart in front of the gf.

I made the mistake once of not farting after the honeymoon phase (1-3 months) and then I didn't fart (audibly) in front of the ex for the next 13 months. It was cruel punishment. Now, I will always relieve myself (very audibly) after the getting to know you phase. Everyone laughs and you clear the air. It is true bonding.

Re: check splitting.

You ppl are cheap as dirt. Order strong and you will never have to worry about it. If you can't afford an even share of going out somewhere nice, then wait until everyone goes to Moe's for lunch before you join the crowd.

If you live in NYC, LA, San Fran, DC, Chicago, Boston, Philly, Denver, Miami or Atlanta you've GOT to check out villagevines.com for your next dinner date. Making a reservation through their website costs $10 and in return you get 30% off your entire bill including alcohol. Absolute can't miss deal. It's discrete too you just tell them you made your reservation through Village Vines when you arrive and that's it. I've used it several times in the DC area.

Got bored and surfed it today....30% off PS7's? Yes please. I hope they expand to Baltimore so I can double-dip

but, being a n00b, i didn't see the reference part. So I flopped on that one, sorry

Back