• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Utah St.

I'd love to go to this one to pull against the Mormons, but a 5:30 wake-up for our nooner with EZU will put me in bed falling asleep by halftime. Here's hoping for fireworks in the first half!

Thanks for providing. Any other sites you recommend to read more about USU?

You could always come over to our board, USUfans.com. You could also view our local media which includes Deseret News, KSL, and the Salt Lake Tribune!

You could always come over to our board, USUfans.com. You could also view our local media which includes Deseret News, KSL, and the Salt Lake Tribune!

Went over there and also to their official Wake preview. Looks like they have two returning studs on offense in QB Love and WR Scarver. After that, the LT has played a lot. The rest of the players on offense are new and/or inexperienced.

Their D has one stud in LB Woodward, and most of their returning guys, but that's not a lot. They list 47 freshmen, between RS and new arrivals. That is a lot!

The keys for Wake will be getting a lot of pressure on Love from the D-line guys - Boogie and company need to have good games; Bassey and/or the other DB's keeping Scarver from having a monster game; and the Wake O-line keeping Woodward from destroying the RPO's before they develop.

Looks like they recruit linemen heavily in Samoa.

Or

They recruit heavy linemen in Samoa

Gonna be hard to beat a team wearing magic underwear.

spotted in Finland a couple of weeks ago:

beer_654643

but I drank this one instead:

48264800961_e38bf6745c_b.jpg

I love it. Barca showed up in Finland like “I only drink ‘Murican beers.”

Just saw the new post on the updated uniforms. They look fantastic.

I like the unis. I was not a fan of the patterned sleeves on last year's unis. Simple is better. I don't like the numbers appearing on the thigh pads in the gold pants. I couldn't tell if that is on all the pants or just on the gold. I'm not sure it's going to show up on TV at all so it may not matter much.

Utah St. Fans want to know why you mods won't let them in?lol

Back