• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Utah St.

4 days, 1 hour and 20 minutes until kick off.

I’m pumped.

Yep. Uni's look good- back to basics ala Grobe's teams. Now, just win baby! :thumbsup:

Do hope to see a gloss black helmet too.

Like these so much better. Wasn’t a fan on the shoulder pattern, and always thought the neckline looked weird, like they were wearing a collared shirt.

Wasn’t that by design? Kind of a preppy look.

Yep. Uni's look good- back to basics ala Grobe's teams. Now, just win baby! :thumbsup:

Do hope to see a gloss black helmet too.

I remember at least one game (BC in early 2000's) when we wore white pants with our black jerseys. We also typically wore white pants at home in the Dooley era.

EC-9Er9WwAQb41n.jpg:large

hot off the press from Les

no real surprises

it was probably reported, but I didn't realize Redd moved to Rover

Maybe I'm out of touch, but was Bothroyd projected starter? Seems like a surprise.

Maybe I'm out of touch, but was Bothroyd projected starter? Seems like a surprise.

If Ty Williams were not injured, he would likely be 2nd string. In the interest of full disclosure however, Rondell has had a very good Fall camp

Conor had him at starter in his projections

he also had Redd at Rover, which I totally missed

three true freshman on the two-deep

Realize that this is old news, but seeing the depth chart again raises the interior DL concern. WF is starting a red-shirt freshman (Bothroyd) and a true sophomore (Began) with little experience. The 2nd team NT (who will get plenty of snaps due to lack of alternatives) is Adam Winter (was he preferred walk-on?); he has never played a college snap and is 260 pounds, and in the rotation at the DT is newly converted DE (Michael Allen). Got to think opposing OCs are going to make WF prove it can stop a pounding up the middle rushing attack. Also, if/when WF's current rotation of NTs and DTs get banged up, do we even bodies to put in those spots? Yikes.

Last edited:
Realize that this is old news, but seeing the depth chart again raises the interior DL concern. WF is starting a red-shirt freshman (Bothroyd) and a true sophomore (Began) with little experience. The 2nd team NT (who will get plenty of snaps due to lack of alternatives) is Adam Winter (was he preferred walk-on?); he has never played a college snap and is 260 pounds, and in the rotation at the DT is newly converted DE (Michael Allen). Got to think opposing OCs are going to make WF prove it can stop a pounding up the middle rushing attack. Also, if/when WF's current rotation of NTs and DTs get banged up, do we even bodies to put in those spots? Yikes.

disappointing that Kamara couldn't win the job by this point

is Manny Walker hurt? or did McCollum just outplay him?

Back