• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

BBD, have you played Switch Sports Golf yet? I wasn't really looking forward to it, but Survival Golf is a lot of fun.

BBD, have you played Switch Sports Golf yet? I wasn't really looking forward to it, but Survival Golf is a lot of fun.
I've been messing around with it. It is great when it works, but like 50% of the time it cannot detect my backswing at all. Not sure if it's my joy cons or what, but like half the time I end up with an awful shot because it's not detecting my arm motion. I also cannot get it to putt harder than like ~20% strength even with really swinging my arm fast. I've tried looking up videos of how people are doing it but I can't find anything.

You mean your backswing doesn't show up on the meter?

You mean your backswing doesn't show up on the meter?
Correct. I do the exact same arm motion doing practice swings and half the time it works and half the time it doesn’t show up at all

Correct. I do the exact same arm motion doing practice swings and half the time it works and half the time it doesn’t show up at all
That's a problem. I haven't had that problem, but I also don't always pay attention to the meter after a few practice strokes.

Yeah I beat Margit then got through some of the castle and it was just like... Goddamnit it never stops, everyone you run into is instant death if you don't grind it out for hours. Then god forbid you get knocked off some ledge and lose all your progress.

Switched to Ghost of Tsushima now on Ragnarok. So good. And like, actually fun.
Beat Margit a week ago and just beat Godrick. Still hate it but can't stop won't stop.

Hades 2 announced at the Game Awards. I need to hurry up and play the first one.

God I fucking love Hades. gonna have to start a new save and do another play through before the sequel comes out

Jedi Survivor comes out March 17, 2023.

Pumped for the Hades news. Put who knows many hours into it on the Switch, I think I did two playthroughs. Probably one of my top five favorite games.

I did not know Christopher Judge (Stargate's Teal'c) was Kratos until this awards show tonight. Glad he's doing so well, really liked him on SG1.

Back