• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

Thank goodness there aren’t Nintendo achievements.

I've watched a good bit of Ant playing some Pokemon challenge runs. Entertaining dude.

I’m two and 3/5ths on stamina and still find myself running out
By 2, I mean original +2. I can’t get any more.

And since I’ve don a lot of shrines, I’ll say my favorite is
the one where you sent robots to kill the guardians.

By 2, I mean original +2. I can’t get any more.

And since I’ve don a lot of shrines, I’ll say my favorite is
the one where you sent robots to kill the guardians.

Yah that was my favorite as well. It was noticeably more entertaining than other shrines.

Last edited:
the shrines where you start with nothing are fun. they could make a sweet Hades style game but with Link

“We’re so close, Link!”

Yeah but I gotta go to bed.

You know, screw any level where I have to keep eating cold or heat resistance food. Wind is done, but I’m sure the same thing will happen in the lava or desert area.

Just spend on the right clothes.

Yeah. It was worth it to get the armor, but it's probably best to use the glide armor and cold resistant food in the air.

Final battle with Ganon wasn't too difficult once I upgraded my armor. I've had more difficult fights with Lynels. Of course, I made sure to be fully stocked in weapons and food for Ganon, so that was probably a big part. Really enjoyed the journey getting there though, which seems to be this game's thing.

spent pretty much all weekend opening up the map underground. Holy shit that was time consuming, and fun

Back