• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

downloading now (off gamepass)

we will see how my 1060 handles this. I'm not optimistic at all
I have a Series S as well, so if I have issues, I can move.

NVIDIA supposedly has issues in Starfield. Hopefully, the drivers get fixed.

I have a Series S as well, so if I have issues, I can move.

NVIDIA supposedly has issues in Starfield. Hopefully, the drivers get fixed.
I'm doing fine with my Nvidia card (on ultra wide no less) but I'm also on a 3090 😅

DLSS mod is awesome for cards that support it.. there are some other performance enhancement targeted mods that can help with lower specs.

I only have a series S to play on so hopefully it’ll still work without all those fancy schmancy graphics cards.

My last 3 games have been Hogwarts Legacy, TOTK and now FF16. Still have Witcher/God Of War/Jedi Survivor and now Starfield/BG3 to get through (Also dl'd the mass effect trilogy due to chat on this thread) but I'm looking for a good change of pace. What would that be? Diving into Metroid Prime Remake? Crusader Kings? Street Fighter 6? Souls games? Grand Theft Auto?

huh never would've pegged plama for a CK boi

have you messed with other paradox games before?

My last 3 games have been Hogwarts Legacy, TOTK and now FF16. Still have Witcher/God Of War/Jedi Survivor and now Starfield/BG3 to get through (Also dl'd the mass effect trilogy due to chat on this thread) but I'm looking for a good change of pace. What would that be? Diving into Metroid Prime Remake? Crusader Kings? Street Fighter 6? Souls games? Grand Theft Auto?
Armored Core 6

I did the name 'last' and hit X b/c i thought it was to confirm the Name and not the whole thing and it didn't ask me to confirm again so it just moved me along into the tutorial so I was like "well, i guess i made my choices"

I did the name 'last' and hit X b/c i thought it was to confirm the Name and not the whole thing and it didn't ask me to confirm again so it just moved me along into the tutorial so I was like "well, i guess i made my choices"
okay elon musk

had some cancellations today and I estimate I could run home, play an hour of Starfield, and get back to work before my next appointment.

hmmm

Just found out a HS friend of mine voices a Starfield NPC.

A few days a week, I do my work at the local library. There's a guy whose there every day playing some MMORPG or RPG on his laptop while drinking a big gulp. Last week he was playing Balder's Gate (the first one I think). Today, he was booting up Starfield, so congrats DCDeacon.

yeah i played for ~3 hours last night. definitely playable on my 1060 but looks not great. due for an upgrade

though the last big release like this that i played was cyberpunk for PS4 so by comparison this runs great!

huh never would've pegged plama for a CK boi

have you messed with other paradox games before?
I haven't. I fired it up for like 30 mins and was like holy shit this is alot and put it down. The game I've spent the most amount of my life playing is Romance of the Three Kingdoms 3 on SNES, so I love that style of game.

yeah i played for ~3 hours last night. definitely playable on my 1060 but looks not great. due for an upgrade

though the last big release like this that i played was cyberpunk for PS4 so by comparison this runs great!
My issue is mostly in scene transitions. I had to put this game on HDD because my m.2 was full after Baldur’s Gate.

I bought another SSD to put this game on.

My issue is mostly in scene transitions. I had to put this game on HDD because my m.2 was full after Baldur’s Gate.

I bought another SSD to put this game on.
yeah I'm gonna try to clear out the SSD tonight to make room. I've noticed the same. not gamebreaking, just annoying

Back