• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

Nintendo has no plans for a TOTK DLC.

Nintendo has said it has no plans to release DLC for The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, and is moving on to a brand new game in the series.

In an interview with Famitsu, Eiji Aonuma, producer of The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, ruled out additional content for the Nintendo Switch exclusive.

“There are no plans to release additional content this time, but that's because I feel like we've done everything we can to create fun in that world,” Aonuma said.
So they're not going to DLC the $70 DLC.

Switch 2 rumors are ramping up. Looks like it's definitely coming next year. I'd be shocked if there isn't a TOTK remaster with some additional content and a 3D Mario at launch.

I mean I know my switch can sure as shit use a bigger hard drive. They're also coming out with PS5 portable and a new PS5 with updated specs soonish I've read.

Isn’t PS5 portable just a second screen?

Anyone know if it's possible to switch... the hard drive on a... switch for more space?

Anyone know if it's possible to switch... the hard drive on a... switch for more space?
It would be cool if there was a large virtual space, like a cloud, to give you more space to save things. I'd even pay for that.

Not without voiding the warranty, and maybe not even then. I saw an old article that storage was coded to specifically work with each motherboard. But you can put a 1TB SD card in it. I can't imagine you have more games than that.

Yeah, very sad for us, but hopefully happy for him.

Maybe he can now tell us in Starfield, (ending spoilers)
what the point of crafting and base building is if you are supposed to constantly restart the game and don't get to carry any of it over.

Yeah, very sad for us, but hopefully happy for him.

Maybe he can now tell us in Starfield, (ending spoilers)
what the point of crafting and base building is if you are supposed to constantly restart the game and don't get to carry any of it over.

MAKES YOU WONDER

either vestiges of aerlier versions of the game or they plan to incorporate persistent stuff or mechanics that let you play the game you want to play

when i hit it last week the achievement thing said only ~8% of players have reached Unity

by crafting you mean you lose your guns/ship? b/c crafting matters b/c you retain the ability to make upgrades?

Back