• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - The Last of Us = GOTY

I know we've talked about this before, but where does Fallout 3 rank in y'alls all-time lists? I think it's pretty solidly top 5 for me.

I know we've talked about this before, but where does Fallout 3 rank in y'alls all-time lists? I think it's pretty solidly top 5 for me.

It was good but not top 5 for me. I have it behind Skyrim and I'm not sure Skyrim is in my top 5, though it's very close.

It was #2 on an RPG list I did a couple weeks ago for someone else. It is probably Top 5 overall for me, but definitely Top 10. I actually think Fallout: New Vegas is a better game, but the setting didn't grab my imagination quite as much as the Capital Wasteland.

Yeah I can see that. Fallout 3's setting was a character in itself. One of the most immersive, haunting, and affecting settings in videogame history.

They're good... really good, but not top 5 for me. There's lots of good games out there.

My favorite RPG is probably Final Fantasy Tactics and the rest of the top 5 are probably FFVI, DQVIII, Diablo II and maybe Mass Effect.

Fallout 3 is a top-20 game for sure. Esp. if you include "The Pitt" DLC.

Very pleased to come by here and see the countdown clock got mentioned.

I think you guys will enjoy tomorrow. :)

From the kotaku comments:

Have you checked out the page in HTML?

“PA system failure has occured.

Shutdown of the Masterbrain has been authorized and all sensitive materials have been removed for security purposes.

Please attempt re-access. Have a pleasant day.”

Also, this: <script src=”/57601643.institute.js"></script>

Awesome. Cannot wait. I'll still be finishing up Witcher 3 by the time the game comes out for Christmas or whenever.

A rare appearance by DCDeacon. Welcome back.

Very pleased to come by here and see the countdown clock got mentioned.

I think you guys will enjoy tomorrow. :)

Awesome. I'm sure you've heard plenty of this, but I'm really looking forward to FO4. I'd be very pleasantly surprised if it is out this year, though. What is it you do for Bethesda, if you don't mind me asking?

Haha. Your Facebook posts are probably one of the top 5 sources of my meager soccer knowledge.

Back