• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - The Last of Us = GOTY

I like the feel of the analog sticks better, too. Only issue I've run into with the controller so far is disgusting grime buildup, I'm assuming from sweat? There's a ridge on the analog sticks I have to clean every so often, and that huge amount of space around the bumpers gets grimy.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Eww. Wash your hands after jerking it before you play

late to the party but am playing batman origins now. Fun game but I just ended the main gameplay and it was pretty short. Says I still have like 44% to go and not sure if its worth it to go around collecting Enigma packets and whatever else there is to get to 100%.

sorry if i missed it but should i keep going after the main play? should i play Splinter Cell Blacklist?

i'd get Hitman instead of splinter cell. or Assassin's creed. unless you have Blacklist already, then i'd play that instead of the bullshit extra content on batman

I bailed on Dead Rising 3 and bought ACIV.

I made an excellent decision. I couldn't really get into DR3. It was fun to kill a billion zombies in more creative ways, but the story was too Capcommy for me and it got old after a week.

ACIV is amazing. I can't stop trying to get all the chest/shanties/viewpoints long enough to progress the story.

Any tips before I get going on the nautical warfare?

I made an excellent decision. I couldn't really get into DR3. It was fun to kill a billion zombies in more creative ways, but the story was too Capcommy for me and it got old after a week.

ACIV is amazing. I can't stop trying to get all the chest/shanties/viewpoints long enough to progress the story.

Nautical warfare is pretty easy at first. I'd at least progress far enough into the story to where you can sail into the southern parts of the map. Lots of fun stuff there.

Also, there are special rewards for completing assassin contracts and naval contracts so be sure to do those. You get the naval contracts by capturing forts and opening sections of the map

you should focus on upgrading your hull first and foremost.. so get to work plundering that metal!

i already had blacklist and tried to play but coudlnt get into it, am playing dishonored now, doesnt seem terrible

Dishonored is pretty fun once you get Blink powered up and start bamfing everywhere. The beginning was really slow, though.

FIFA '14: World Cup Edition set to release on 4/15/14

EA announced today it will only release on 360 and PS3, not next gen consoles. Can't wait to see the backlash from that

Hull>cannons>swivel>ammo>ram

Anyone have Battlefield 4? Pondering getting it on Xbox One. Also thinking about re-subscribing to gamefly for ac iv.

Some of the glitches are pretty awesome though. I mean, they can be frustrating to be sure, but some of them are weirdly hilarious.

Although yes, a lot of them are gone now, after the latest round of patches.

My favorite one that happened to me was the random respawn with the inability to reload your weapon. I could fire my assault rifle fine, switch weapons, whatever, but I couldn't reload. So when I ran out of my one clip of bullets that was it. No more. Had to find a new weapon.

I'm enjoying playing things on the Xbox right now. I signed back up for Gamefly so ill just be renting it.

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk

I also have a bunch of PC games from the Steam winter sale that i need to get through

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk

Back