• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - The Last of Us = GOTY

Apparently the creator hacked the game and there is no 500 step limit in the safari zone.

I have too much money in AC IV. I haven't gotten the diving bell yet and I'm just raking in the dough.

I have too much money in AC IV. I haven't gotten the diving bell yet and I'm just raking in the dough.

Yeah, I never even hunted rly, just purchased the pelts I needed to get all my crafting upgrades.

Lol

BgqKi9rIUAAfYp9.jpg

Also, sucks you don't have a gaming PC texas. We could get a sick titanfall crew on dat between TW, myself, probs df09, and you.

I preordered it also. You guys playing the Origin version right? What are your origin names? cookout you are clint eastwood still right? Also been playing some Borderlands 2 and some others on Steam

I preordered it also. You guys playing the Origin version right? What are your origin names? cookout you are clint eastwood still right? Also been playing some Borderlands 2 and some others on Steam

clinteastwood03 on origin, yeah. Friend me, I'll defs be buying at release.

DF09 plays Borderlands2 from time to time. I'd pick it up if it went on special. You can play multiplayer co-op w/ that right?

I think the aim assist for controllers is probably just something that decreases the sensitivity as you approach a player though/are on him, there definitely wasn't ever any snapping to the player or the reticule moving on its own.

clinteastwood03 on origin, yeah. Friend me, I'll defs be buying at release.

DF09 plays Borderlands2 from time to time. I'd pick it up if it went on special. You can play multiplayer co-op w/ that right?

I though DF09 made fun of us for playing video games lol. What is his steam name? Borderlands 2 is fucking awesome IMO. I haven't tried out co-op yet, but I'm sure it's fun too. BL 2 GOTY is $30 now here: http://getgamesgo.com/product/borderlands-2-mac-goty, but it's been as low as $15 I think. You should defs get it next time that it is

I'm gonna be honest, I can't tear myself away from TPP. The chaos is enthralling.

I though DF09 made fun of us for playing video games lol. What is his steam name? Borderlands 2 is fucking awesome IMO. I haven't tried out co-op yet, but I'm sure it's fun too. BL 2 GOTY is $30 now here: http://getgamesgo.com/product/borderlands-2-mac-goty, but it's been as low as $15 I think. You should defs get it next time that it is

:werd: I'll try and keep an eye out for that drop. He plays pretty rarely these days I think, but I know he has it on his computer (I was playing it last Summer).

Back