• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - The Last of Us = GOTY

Fuck DIII. Gimme Project Titan.

Sci-Fi MMO from Blizzard? Yes, please.

so I played mass effect 1 and 2 on my xbox. my xbox is currently borked (it won't read most discs). Since ME 3 will definitely be better with the game saves loaded from the previous game, how does this thread feel about me grabbing ME1 and ME2 on PC and then playing through those again?

so I played mass effect 1 and 2 on my xbox. my xbox is currently borked (it won't read most discs). Since ME 3 will definitely be better with the game saves loaded from the previous game, how does this thread feel about me grabbing ME1 and ME2 on PC and then playing through those again?

Do it! I'm going to do it on my PC as well, except be super sad because I played ME1 through about 10 times.

I fucking loved 2k11 (haven't picked up 12). But i'm always up for multiple developers making sports games, it keeps certain developers from getting complacent *cough*madden*cough*

:werd:

Get back to me when they bring back the 2k college hoops series. I would be the happiest person evar.
I still play College Hoops 2K8 more than damn near any other sports game I own. The folks over at Operation Sports Forums still do updated rosters every year, which keeps it fresh for me.

this:

420809_10150595213037950_97737872949_9207441_209231097_n-noscale.jpg

looks like they are moving up in their time line through history to continue the story. Assassins Creed 1 Altaire, AC II, Brotherhood, and Revelations Ezio. New assassin for the American revolution?

I have just started AC Revelations this week after having it since Christmas, but I have been busy with NCAA, Skyrim, MW3, BF, and school. I must say the controls seem off to me. I cannot get my factions to lure away or do anything. I do not know how this ends so I don't know if my above assessment could be true or not. I figured they would continue through time until we got to Desmond and then actually make the finale a game about Desmond ending the Templars.

Last edited:
New assassin, supposedly native american. Has the potential to be very interesting, but there weren't many tall building to scale in revolutionary America. Could take out a significant part of the gameplay.

I thought they said the Assassin's Creed 3 line was the end of the series? I would assume that doesn't mean 3 is the last one though, it could be like 2, with Brotherhood and Revelations.

But I trust them to not eff up the series. While the gameplay didn't improve a whole ton from Brotherhood to Revelations, I still love the story and can't wait for more.

Back