• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Virginia Game Review / Louisville Game Week Thread

I predict we will have a shot next year at home. Petrino hijacks the Demon Deacon's Harley pregame and wipes out in the gold lot on his way out with a honey on the back.

I know that the one riding in can only go about 5 mph because he's wearing a mascot costume and usually has the guest of honor on the back. But I would occasionally like to see a trained rider with no costume just haul in through the gates and tear around the field with abandon (without tearing UP the field... if that's possible). Would be a good show.

So is Jaboree. He's on the 2-deep as well. Can someone confirm the likelihood of Glenn and JWilliams both playing??? The way our secondary has been carved up at times, it seems like both these guys are absolutely mandatory for us to even have a fighter's chance. If both are out, it seems we go from 2% of winning to somewhere just north of Zero.

Anyone know how quickly games are added to the Watch ESPN replay? Gonna miss most of the game tonight and would like to watch it from the start. No DVR, only streaming.

Anyone know how quickly games are added to the Watch ESPN replay? Gonna miss most of the game tonight and would like to watch it from the start. No DVR, only streaming.

Seem to be pretty fast this year. I had to watch the 2nd half of the hoops game last night on replay and it was basically available immediately. I think football had been a 30 minute delay from the end of the game for me though, all year. So either 10ish or 11ish or somewhere in between. Also, so far on the football coverage, they have been cutting out commercials for me except for halftime so no need to guess moving the time marker up to skip the commercial.

Seem to be pretty fast this year. I had to watch the 2nd half of the hoops game last night on replay and it was basically available immediately. I think football had been a 30 minute delay from the end of the game for me though, all year. So either 10ish or 11ish or somewhere in between. Also, so far on the football coverage, they have been cutting out commercials for me except for halftime so no need to guess moving the time marker up to skip the commercial.

Awesome, thanks!

Just confirming--we still have a (very very very small) shot at making the ACC Championship Game, correct?

--Wake Forest wins out and finishes at 6-2 in conference
--Clemson loses to PITT and WFU and finishes at 6-2
--Louisville loses to Wake and finishes at 6-2

Just confirming--we still have a (very very very small) shot at making the ACC Championship Game, correct?

--Wake Forest wins out and finishes at 6-2 in conference
--Clemson loses to PITT and WFU and finishes at 6-2
--Louisville loses to Wake and finishes at 6-2

Sure that will happen. About the same time Donald Trump is our president.

CxEzkdZVEAACPM1

Go Golden Eagles

Predictions?

No faith we win tonight; 51-3 is my pick. :(

first quarter bet: wake +7.5. over/under 14. what you got?

Back