• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Vision of Carmaggeddon"

It feels good to be in the company of jaybone

thanks for the laugh lectro

Mofuggies! Damn lectro, I miss the way you used to write on the old, old boards.

I'm lost from Sherlock forward. But that is actually me in that photo. Just call me palsy boy.

I'm lost from Sherlock forward. But that is actually me in that photo. Just call me palsy boy.

The references are to the latest spinoff of the Harry Potter series...

In this 'loose adaptation' we have the main houses of Hogfarts Academy.

The tale revolves around the uber-positive sect of Wake Football fandom: "House of Grobendork" while the other "House of Sluetheryn" represents those 'extra special' kids always nipping at the heels of our protaganist (Hairy Pooter) played by ol' Lectrode.

In the photo we see the better half of the 'idiot twins' Sherlock and Ferlock Zippendorf. Ferlock is an aspiring 'seeker' and here he is on the pitch working on his Quizzich 'skills." You'll likely remember his announcement last year when he proclaimed "I'm taking my skills to the Quad".

Alas, with these two on Hairy's tail, as it were, the identity of ol' Lectro appears safe for the time being.

The references are to the latest spinoff of the Harry Potter series...

In this 'loose adaptation' we have the main houses of Hogfarts Academy.

The tale revolves around the uber-positive sect of Wake Football fandom: "House of Grobendork" while the other "House of Sluetheryn" represents those 'extra special' kids always nipping at the heels of our protaganist (Hairy Pooter) played by ol' Lectrode.

In the photo we see the better half of the 'idiot twins' Sherlock and Ferlock Zippendorf. Ferlock is an aspiring 'seeker' and here he is on the pitch working on his Quizzich 'skills." You'll likely remember his announcement last year when he proclaimed "I'm taking my skills to the Quad".

Alas, with these two on Hairy's tail, as it were, the identity of ol' Lectro appears safe for the time being.

I stand by my original guess:

Weird-people-fat-guy-eating-huge-ha-1-.jpg

.... Coming soon...

"Serious Crack and the Prisoner of Nazyerbanned"...a Scouts tale of a lost and lonely board that The Oracle left under a spell 'to wander in darkness'.

Mofuggies would have been wise to tell awakegirl to suck cheese and re-instate the 'One and Fuggin Only'...alas, they can fuck themselves.

The Oracle has spoken.

Darkness descends on that ass.... :bowdown:

How do you like it now motherfuckers... you WERE warned.

Cursed, bitches!

I believe it means he anted up and turned his civil union into a marriage up in New York state this weekend.

When I first arrived at the Wake Forest forums it was explained to me that I could not continue the fight that had gotten me banned from inside carolina. I was told to move on from the fray and I did, but not before re-itterating the "Curse" that had gotten me banned. The "Curse" has been repeated each and every year and each and every year has seen the unc program and its faithful ever more Pride-filled. They were untouchable or so they thought.

Now 11 years have passed since "The Oracle" pronounced "The Curse of Hubris" upon the carolina football program.

Since that time they have endured the beleaguered tenure of John Bunting and now are well into the crash and burn era of Butch Davis.

Two nights ago it was revealed to "The Oracle" that the punishment would be far more severe than anyone had anticipated...certainly far greater than the unc faithful had feared....more than I had thought. It was so complete that it even brought a tinge of sadness at the totality of what was 'seen'.

Pride goeth before destruction and at every step carolina's legal team has suspected they were 'untouchable'. At every request for information the NCAA was given the bare minimum. The unc lawyers gave the staff and administration reason to believe that "this is unc...we control our own destiny".

The NCAA delivered the NOA in hopes that unc would take the appropriate actions and dismiss the coach and make real changes within the athletic department. The administration at unc chose not to and instead foisted the blame onto the athletes and a single underling coach. At every point the unc power players have stonewalled and acted as if it were a course they could easily navigate. The NCAA has been tight-lipped...waiting and hoping they will take the appropriate steps...they have not.

The penalty that is forthcoming will be akin to an Asteroid striking Kenan Stadium. Shock will be the resident emotion for some time in the pines of Chapel Hill.

2 Recent Scout (IC) entries : "we are cursed...this program is absolutely cursed" ..." I have been a solid Rams Club member for 35 years but i will never give another dollar as long as i live"

--- The Oracle is with you Wake Forest

Back