• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

VT LOLOLOL / NCSU Up on Duke

These announcers = not that smart. Oooooooh they called a foul at the other end of the court.

Would love for the unabomber to visit Cameron and blow that fucking place up!

Way to screw the wolf pack over, refs. How much did K slip each of you in the tunnel at half?

Blowing up the abysmal-ness that was the officiating is worth the fine for Gottfried IMO. He should open up both barrels.

This officiating SHIT-SHOW is a top 10 reason why the ACC is losing fans in droves.

It's become rasslin'. The ACC is under extreme pressure to protect these "franchise programs" to salvage an identity. However, they've thrown many other member institutions under the bus to do so. If this is the cost of prosperity, I want no part of it.

Swofford has apparently panicked and this is the result.

Tough to blame the refs when you cough up a 20pt lead in 10mins. EPIC CHOKE JOB.

I hate Duke and UNC as much as the next person, but this was not the ref's fault. It was a timid second half for State in Cameron as Duke played with abandon. It was inevitable. And I hated watching it.

I hate Duke and UNC as much as the next person, but this was not the ref's fault. It was a timid second half for State in Cameron as Duke played with abandon. It was inevitable. And I hated watching it.

They played timid because their whole starting lineup had 4 fouls when they got off the bus.

To be fair, NCState was timid because every time they breathed, they were called for a foul.

Back