• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake (#9 CFP, #5 SOR) at UNC (UNC-2.5) 12:00 noon, ABC

I often wonder how I have lived through 50 + years of Wake football. Probably explains a lot.

Remember when we scored 55 points and….. lost. That’s just insane, how bad can a defense be.

Jesus this game is literally a carbon copy of last year's game.

Still had 3 points in 4 possessions of recritical including a turnover that gave them the ball deep in our territory

Still had 3 points in 4 possessions of recritical including a turnover that gave them the ball deep in our territory

It was a full team collapse but in a 55-58 collapse, the defense takes most of the blame.

I’d start recruiting senior citizens, with osteoporosis, bad knees & hips. They’d have a shot on making the 1st string Defense.

Fucking defense is criminally bad. This is crazy that you can’t win with 55 points. D coordinator cannot keep their job. Not even close after this year.

It was a full team collapse but in a 55-58 collapse, the defense takes most of the blame.

true, but the defense was pretty much what we knew it was. our offense underperformed late. but that’s what happens when you are so one dimensional.

Can’t blame the offense for this one. No way. They did not play great but they scored 55 points.

UNC rushing the field against Wake Forest? Hahahahahahaha. Go Deacs.

_emon _eacons

Reminds me of 2005 wake basketball.

Have to do something on defense. This was not a loss with an even remotely decent defense

Back