• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake at Clemson - Saturday 11/20 Game Time Speculation

Ruggeiro acc. to Clawson just sees things, like an offensive genius.

Did he see Clemson nearly murdering Hartman today with 11 sacks and 10 QB hurries and 8 QB hits?

Ugh. Not an offensive genius.

They were never not going to run in the 4th quarter. How can we still be so bad against the run? It’s almost impossible.

We have made Will Shipley look like a healthy Christian McCaffery

Clemson was averaging 15 points a game going into this game. Our defense is a joke.

I am so sick of clemson’s fucking song and chant

Redd got absolutely abused there. I respect his time and loyalty to Wake, but looking forward to seeing him and Taylor move on. Need some nastier players on D.

I must admit it’s funny that UNC and Clemson both chanted overrated at us when they were both unranked after starting the season as top 10 teams.

Delay of game followed by a false start. Wished we had just gotten on the bus back in the 3rd quarter.

Honestly- I struggle to think of a team- since 1999 when I started school- that had a worse D.

Back