• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2021 | Cusick (1st) + Fleming, Seymour, Menendez, Muntz Drafted

I wasn't a bio major but the nanoparticles are not supposed to show up in the circulatory system, hence not in the organs, IIUC. Yet the lab studies are finding the highest concentration in the ovaries for the 14-24 group.

This is incorrect. This information comes from purposely misleading websites. The distribution data is from rats, and it shows that at 1 hour after injection, 53% of the vaccine is at the injection site and 0.009% is in the ovaries. Women in the Pfizer and Moderna studies became pregnant at equal rates in the vaccine and placebo groups.

Rafi up in here droppin dicks on everyone

Everyone getting dicks cast upon them in this thread has earned it. It's one thing to be a dumbass. It another ball of wax to be a dumbass and decide to venture out Johnny Appleseeding your dumbassery to the world.

ETA: granted, the dumbassery here is minor league compared to my Facebook wall. My Facebook wall looks like a scene from Idiocracy.

Last edited:
Everyone getting dicks cast upon them in this thread has earned it. It's one thing to be a dumbass. It another ball of wax to be a dumbass and decide to venture out Johnny Appleseeding your dumbassery to the world.

ETA: granted, the dumbassery here is minor league compared to my Facebook wall. My Facebook wall looks like a scene from Idiocracy.

Agree, Kent.

yeah, this group of morons who have avoided the covid threads and are now weighing in since sports are involved are basically throwing home run derby pitches for Rafi to groove

another thing people like to talk about is that for young people, the virus is very unlikely to result in serious illness

this is true, but with the vaccine the data shows you are almost certainly not going to be a vector in the spread of covid, even if you get it

so choosing not to get the vaccine is not simply a decision that affects only the person getting vaccinated or not

And yet another thing entirely to be a dumbass defending state.

Heard some folks in the stands saying it didn't matter if he dropped to 3rd/4th round, he isn't going to college.

Total fucking beta. Anyone with half competitive Spirit wouldn't have pussied out on his team in a closeout state championship game.
I'm dense. To whom are you referring?

Josh Hartle, Reagan HS top draft pitcher, Wake signed. Had a pitch limit but didn't pitch in last 2 games of HS champ series.

Didn’t pitch in Championship series at all. If he’d thrown on Sat would have been on 3 days rest.

This dude is always the voice of reason.

Lotta talk on social media about how NCSU is ‘cursed.’ Victims/losers

Josh Hartle, Reagan HS top draft pitcher, Wake signed. Had a pitch limit but didn't pitch in last 2 games of HS champ series.

Thanks for the info. I'm still a bit confused as to how that fits into this thread though.

Maybe I missed something.

Last edited:
it's a wake baseball thread, despite the fact that we're discussing the wolfnecks' collective room temp iq

He pitched 6/22 to get them to states. Reagan has a kid(Arkansas commit) pitch a no hitter on Friday to take a 1-0 series lead. Hartle had enough rest to pitch game 3 Saturday evening 6/26 to win states for those guys. He's 17 and his handlers decided to hold him out, which was scrutinized by just about everyone close to the school.

When I was in school we had prospects like Hartle pitching twice in 4 games in the state finals.

That is not the stage that you worry about pitch count. If it was on 2 days rest that's one thing. But he had Tues night, all wed, all thurs, all fri and half of Sat to rest. Weak move not to go out and demand the ball for your team, IMO.

Last edited:
Back