• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ BC 11/27 – Noon ESPN2

I’m grateful this game starts in 10 minutes. I don’t know how I’d wait around if it were at 8. Of course that’s what next Saturday could be like.

Three and out AGAIN on first drive is a total killer.

Remember when we actually did the slow mesh thing? That was fun

What’s the deal with our opening drives lately

Our gold helmets are better than their gold helmets.

Great stand by the D! Wow, we needed that big-time.

Our gold helmets are better than their gold helmets.

Both teams in good helmets and white pants is not a good look. And the field seems weirdly dark.

i kinda like this understated jumpin jack flash sounding ditty the BC band is always playing. i’m sure it will get annoying at some point.

Remember when we actually did the slow mesh thing? That was fun

Yeah I don’t get it and wondering why media hasn’t asked same ? Would love to know rationale as that is what makes our O so potent. Was stark vs unc as we didn’t go anywhere when went away from it but very effective when we did use mesh. Wondering if think it’s our way of outsmarting others for what they prepared for?

And please sit Turner. Just a mediocre back when we have others that can be explosive and quicker to hole.

Nice job by the defensive line on that series. Penetration on the outside run kept that at 3rd and 4. BC choosing to run on 3rd down is interesting. Maybe they realize the wind is a bigger factor than us.

I'd really like to see Cooley next series if Ellison and CBS are unavailable. We're going to need to establish the run, and I have more faith that he can do it.

I wonder why all of a sudden Sam’s passes are getting tipped at the line. Feel like that started against UNC and continues now.

Also, the slow mesh clearly works better with CBS and Ellison than it does Turner. We need him to step up big time today.

I think the mesh was causing a ton of pass deflections at the line against bigger DLs. Might still be worth it.

Can we stop with the breeze there? Get a dome, BC

I know I shouldn’t care anymore, but I watched the picks segment and the whole ESPN team basically said their pick with no thought, analysis, or emotion. It seems like it’s now turned into a bit for them.

I only saw the last 10 minutes or Gameday, so apologies if they did spend time on the importance of this game for Wake, the contract extension, etc.

Back