• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ Duke - 3:30 PM ESPN2/ACCN

I like Amani and was so excited for his commitment I went to his announcement, but he wouldn't have played this year and doubtful next year or we wouldn't have gotten Clairborne> He's #3 or 4 on App's team.
He’s going to be the #2 next year

I like Wake 48-34 today. I think Duke struggles to stop us consistently throughout the game but I also think they're going to slash us apart on the ground. Let's get the win and an 8-4 regular season.

I like Wake 48-34 today. I think Duke struggles to stop us consistently throughout the game but I also think they're going to slash us apart on the ground. Let's get the win and an 8-4 regular season.
I think the D steps up a bit. I’m going with 45-24 good guys.

Headed out the door. See y’all at Wallace Wade Outdoor in about 45!

I have Wake controlling the game today…42-17

At least for the few years prior to covid, Duke would give away Thanksgiving weekend tickets to basically anyone with the most tangential association to the university, so this might explain why there's not a ton for sale online. Attendance was still always poor, but I think it's the kind of thing where they know they aren't going to sell many tickets, so they block a bunch off and try to give them away.

Duke hasn't beat a bowl eligible team all year. They have played close though to the "better" teams on their schedule.

We should be able to score enough. Defense has to make plays and keep points off the board

I feel like Wake should win but I think this game is going to make a lot of us uncomfortable. The secondary play concerns me.

Made it. Currently pooping in the visitor side bathrooms. GO DEACS!!!

No Mora or Banks.

Defer, kickoff return to the 33. Let's get a stop here.

I just flat out don't understand our defensive scheme. Cushions on the outside, nobody covering the middle, receivers wide open, and half the time we're rushing like 3 or 4 guys. Like where are all the players?

Back