• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ Duke - 3:30 PM ESPN2/ACCN

Actually Dennis deserves the game ball I think. 3rd string kickoff guy and 3rd string punter and did a decent job at both and drilled a FG.

Actually Dennis deserves the game ball I think. 3rd string kickoff guy and 3rd string punter and did a decent job at both and drilled a FG.
I could’ve pulled a kid out of Paisley who could have punted it farther.

Clawson is a great coach, but we’ve been solved by opposing teams and I think another pretty big overhaul is in order to stay competitive

Turns out we definitely were the team that scraped by a bad Liberty team and ran for 21 yards against them.

We are whom I thought we were and not whom I thought we might be.

Clawson is a great coach, but we’ve been solved by opposing teams and I think another pretty big overhaul is in order to stay competitive

I don't think you're wrong. Either that or some new pages added to the playbook.

Lets be honest and do what we should. Completely through this season out the window. After a great start, what a colossal and disasasterous end! Wow !!

If the only loss at WR is Perry I could see this offense being able to replicate the success of this season.

We just have to figure out how to have even a mediocre defense.

Averaged 37 a game and scored 45, 34, 31 in the final three. The offense scored points and was in a position to win the UNC and Duke game and an interception and drops ended both games.

People talk about a talent deficit and I am not blind to same, and then I look at the WR room and can’t help but think that’s one of the best groups in the nation. I would have liked to see them try to get more creative with such a ridiculous group of receivers.

i personally disagree. we were almost the same team as last year. last year got lucky. this year got unlucky.

definitely think we have some obvious areas of improvement, and we should always be making tweaks. but i think the overall health of the program is the same it’s always been.

People talk about a talent deficit and I am not blind to same, and then I look at the WR room and can’t help but think that’s one of the best groups in the nation. I would have liked to see them try to get more creative with such a ridiculous group of receivers.
On the offensive side, you’ve got to look at the Oline, everywhere else on offense we’ve got very good talent. Defense is another issue, need better talent almost everywhere. I do like Davis and Wayman at D-End though.

Back