• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WAKE/DUKE THREAD

As predicted, K will now try to save Bz's job by letting us cut the deficit under 20.

Did anyone just see that 50 plus aged man behind the wake bench doing those spirit fingers at cav?

So Wellman has brainwashed CP3, Jay Williams and even the refs who fouled out a Duke player in a Duke home game.

If he worked half as hard at finding a Dino replacement as he has at convincing everyone Bz is God's gift to basketball, maybe we wouldn't be in this predicament

Rat face has that look. The foot is coming off the break.

We just don't have the offensive weapons right now. CMM really needs to be that 3rd scorer if we want to win games this year.

we typically got beat like this at Duke even when we were good..I'm not hating on this team at all right now.

Travis has 13 and 10, and is going to the line, but is getting killed on this thread. Devin is 0-4 from the field with 6 turnovers and 4 fouls, but everyone's gushing about how good he's going to be.

The problem is both Travis and CJ are getting a lot of points after we went down 20+. FWIW, just look at how Plumlee started scoring when Devin went out.

Cook: 0/12 FG, 14 Assists

I'm going to have to watch this replay just to see how that is possible.

Travis has 13 and 10, and is going to the line, but is getting killed on this thread. Devin is 0-4 from the field with 6 turnovers and 4 fouls, but everyone's gushing about how good he's going to be.

I get your point, but Devin is a freshman going up against one of the best centers in the league and has 10 boards and what should have been 3 assists. He's missed a bunch of shots but most of them were smart plays that with some polish will go down eventually.

Travis is a supposed All-ACC Junior and one of the two leaders of the team. In the first half he took a number of ill-advised shots and struggled on defense - lacked hustle and focus. Putting together a nice 2nd half against the Duke scrubs is going to make the numbers pretty misleading - as are 3 really bullshit calls Devin got that has benched him and forced him to play conservative since the 2nd half started.

Back