• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest 2023 baseball season thread (Deacs end historic season with extra inning loss to LSU: Final record 54-12 and top 4 finish nationally)

Fuck LSU. It’s a trash school. They cheat at everything. Their fans are mostly stupid fucks. Seriously there’s not much to like or respect about them. Surprised at the love fest for them on this bread. They’re garbage. Fuck them.

There is a lot of truth to this. I follow Wake Baseball on Twitter and the posts after our final loss to them would make a trailer park drunk blush. I'm a big boy but some of it was just downright GROSS.

Shoutout to the 11 others as well who were also named All ACC Academic….

Cecere (Communication), Lucas Costello (Communication), Marek Houston (Undeclared), Johnson (Masters in Analytics), Bennett Lee(Psychology), Lowder (Economics), Reed Mascolo (Economics), Michael Massey (Economics), Camden Minacci (Psychology), Cole Roland (Masters in Management), Sean Sullivan (Undeclared), Chase Walter (Masters in Management) garnered this prestigious honor thanks to a combination of academic and athletic achievements during the 2023 campaign.

And it’s the Comm majors who are transferring already. Interesting…

Seriously though, incredibly proud of this team on and off the field. A truly special group.

Last edited:
And it’s the Comm majors who are transferring. Interesting…

Seriously though, incredibly proud of this team on and off the field. A truly special group.

I know Cecere has already graduated….thought someone said Costello had too but not sure as I believe this was only year 3 at Wake.

Back