• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest 2023 baseball season thread (Deacs end historic season with extra inning loss to LSU: Final record 54-12 and top 4 finish nationally)

See ya OK State.

Enjoy watching someone win a regional on your field tomorrow or Monday from your couch

What does it mean when looking for tickets and it says Section Down 9 for example? Should be a reserved seat but there are no seat numbers.

I get that and bad communication on my part but point being in any game before forcing a final winner take all game you don’t want to go with a lesser pitcher IMHO.
He understands this I believe. He’s saying since they’re all must wins in order to win the region that you stack your pitchers accordingly as if you’re planning to win the region - not simply game by game. It doesn’t matter which games you lose if you lose twice - you’re out.

What the fuck game is they playing down there in coral gables right now?

In other words if you make it to the final game and are left with only bullpen options when you could’ve had Sullivan if you’d thrown Reed against the worst team in the region, statistically taking the latter option is “correct” over the long haul.

Why is Corona starting tonight?

Cecere hits a bomb last night and his reward is the bench tonight? SMDH…

My arm hurts watching this E Illinois pitcher’s throwing motion

Why is Corona starting tonight?

Cecere hits a bomb last night and his reward is the bench tonight? SMDH…
Corona hits righties a lot better than Cecere. It’s a perfectly reasonable call.

Corona may have some ugly strikeouts, but he’s not the bum that 4-5 of you seem to think he is

My wildly uninformed opinion is you go bullpen game vs. Mason save big guns for the double header. I mean that’s essentially what we did yesterday (tho Keener was amazeballs)

I'm actually ok with this. Gives me more time at the reception to be at the table following our game versus having to be social.

Back