• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest 2023 baseball season thread (Deacs end historic season with extra inning loss to LSU: Final record 54-12 and top 4 finish nationally)

Hey guys, I think our pitching is pretty good.

Only number that’s in red is the total caught stealing number, which is unfair to Bennett Lee because most of the time there’s nobody on base for him to throw out.

pretty sure that would be based on CS% right ? which he is 29%...not great if we are nitpicking (and i always am)

seems silly to have raw numbers...totally a function of men on base, score, etc

pretty sure that would be based on CS% right ? which he is 29%...not great if we are nitpicking (and i always am)
Just hit me that I feel like Lee was on the Prospects Live list above during preseason….

Looks like I have 2 extra tickets for Saturday and Sunday and if we play on Monday will have 4 available. Section 8 Row Q. Make me an offer.

Will our game even be on the board if Bama is involved?
Apparently not.

The No. 12 Kentucky Wildcats look like the red-headed stepchild of the SEC (well, aside from Alabama, which likely remains off the board due to the recent betting scandal).

We, too, got bumped to general admission, but I'm cool with it. The refund was processed pretty quickly.
Right there with you but all good on getting in at least and making the best of it….won’t care once the 1st pitch happens and Lowder starts bringing the 96-98 heat.

I have 4 general admission (supposedly - still waiting to see in my account) available for Saturday and Monday if necessary. $105 for all of them (need to purchase all 4).

Back