• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Assistant Brooks Savage to ETSU?

Not surprised they would want him. Surprised he'd consider it after previous events.

So Savage was our “offensive coordinator”. What other duties did he have and what recruits was he the lead for?

Not that he would slot into the same roll as Brooks right away, but it would be cool to see Forbes bring LD into the fold in a junior coaching position since he's been working with the Nets.

Good call. Having this dude on our bench would be intimidating has hell.

giphy.gif

I don’t think this would even create a real vacancy. Didn’t Forbes create a position for Shay to rejoin the staff?

Would think Shay just becomes an assistant coach instead of assistant to the coach.

I mean, we’ll probably bring in someone, but not as a full assistant.

Savage will likely bring someone from the current staff

I'm ok with ETSU becoming the developmental program for the Deacs in the world of NIL and the portal. Happy for Brooks and hope he becomes a star in the profession but really hope he doesn't take Antanas with him.

Back