• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest at Pitt - Tonight 9 PM

What the fuck happened to Pitt?

kevin-stallings.jpg

There is absolutely no excuse for a loss in this game. That being said I would not be surprised. So sad to say that.

What the fuck happened to Pitt?

Jamie Dixon got convinced to rescue his alma mater, TCU, from basketball oblivion.

Kevin Stallings got out of Vanderbilt just ahead of being fired. He is nowhere near Dixon level as a coach.

If we lose this one, AD's of both programs and the head basketball coaches should be fired on the spot. Why fire Pitt's too? Just because.

The path to a Wake Forest loss is Pitt hits more of their 3s than usual and Wake forgets about Doral (or he gets in foul trouble). Both of those things are possible. Therefore, a loss is certainly possible.

I'm hoping we come out with some energy early and build a lead, as coming from behind isn't exactly our strong suit given we can't consistently get stops on defense.

I expect a Wake Forest win, but no way in hell would I wager on this one.

Sad to say, but this game is on the road that equals a Wake Forest Loss

What the fuck happened to Wake?

This guy convinced himself he was the smartest person in the room, and none of the "yes men" he surrounds himself with had the balls to stand up and challenge him on it.
attachment.php

Very sad that there’s more emotion in that pic than Manning has ever shown at Wake

Very unlikely to happen, but Wake really should win their last 3 games (none would even be relevant). They would then be winners of 4 of 5 heading to Brooklyn giving the talking heads the ability to say we are a hot team when in reality they just won 4 trash games.
So when the Tuesday exit occurs, the AD can say how encouraging the finish of the reg season was.

Back