• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest at Pitt - Tonight 9 PM

well, I believe that the State game at home Saturday has to be a low point. No emotion whatsoever in the crowd. Everyone knew how was going to end.

This is worse than Buzz because there is no end in sight. I am absolutely shocked that DM has support still. I'm not a hater at all, but the current status of this program is inexcusable. It is unbelievable how bad DM is as a college head coach. I don't understand it at all. He has everything needed. Wellman's decision to hire him was not a terrible one. This is on Manning.

Everyone around the program looks miserable. Not worth it. I don't know why he would put up with this brain damage.

hiring manning was not a bad thing in my opinion. it just didn't work out. problem is, if there is another hire by wellman he will go "safe" and it will be even worse.
now that i've thought of it that way - let's stick with manning for a bit. wellman isn't bringing in a savior.

Had a dream we lost 51-45. I’m even plaques by wake basketball in my dreams :rulz:

Again we don't see the game until Clemson finishes?

Thank you Ron Wellman for completely destroying what used to one of my joys in life, Wake Forest basketball. I could care less we’re playing tonight and I would’ve never imagined myself feeling that way.

A game that means something! the battle for not-last-place in the league i believe...one of the few games of meaning this year

Weird, Keyshawn is playing for Pitt apparently.

These two "teams" are absolutely comical. God-awful passing, terrible ball-handling and almost no plays run on offense.

Just as long as we start slow. 5 misses in a row.

Looks like there's maybe a few hundred people in the Pitt stands.
Hopefully this helps our guys. Not much home court advantage.

Was going to mention that Pitt also hedges hard with their “bigs” on the perimeter, but then I realized it wasn’t exactly a ringing endorsement of the strategy.

Seems like the refs agreed to call no fouls at all in this game.

Pitt has hip-checked on like 4 of these hedges, Craw just got fould on a drive, Doral just fouled their big guy inside... No calls at all. It's kind of nice actually.

Seems like the refs agreed to call no fouls at all in this game.

Pitt has hip-checked on like 4 of these hedges, Craw just got fould on a drive, Doral just fouled their big guy inside... No calls at all. It's kind of nice actually.

Jinx. Fouls on like 3 of 5 possessions.

Back