• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest at Vanderbilt - 12 Noon - SECN

I can’t even believe we’re having this conversation about being worried against Vandy, yet we’re here and rightfully so.

I was at the game. Was there any mention on radio or TV of Hartman's potential return?

On the ACCN they stressed the “indefinite” part of the announcement. They also referred to Clawson as Cutcliffe and showed a graphic with us playing Clemson in October.

On the ACCN they stressed the “indefinite” part of the announcement. They also referred to Clawson as Cutcliffe and showed a graphic with us playing Clemson in October.

LOL. It's not like they're dedicated to having in-depth knowledge of a conference or anything like that. But I'm sure if the name "Doeren" had been mentioned, a complete narrative since his days as a child could have been provided.

I don't expect ACCN to report board rumors. Hartman is out indefinitely until Clawson says otherwise.

I don't expect ACCN to report board rumors. Hartman is out indefinitely until Clawson says otherwise.

Wasn't expecting them to report board rumors. Thought they might have had more insight on the situation. But since they have us playing Clemson in October, I'm not surprised nothing new.

BC linebacker announcer that had cancer and sat out a year said he had a conversation with Hartman before the game and Hartman said he would be back soon,

. . . and the sideline babe referred to Cam "Serene" after Whiteheart's TD. Does the ACCN even have a first team of announcers?

If Clawson knew they referred to him as Cutcliffe he actually might have popped a blood vessel last night, with that and all of the penalties.

. . . and the sideline babe referred to Cam "Serene" after Whiteheart's TD. Does the ACCN even have a first team of announcers?

The ACCN's top team is Dave O'Brien, Tim Hasselbeck and Kelsey Riggs ... O'Brien does Red Sox games for NESN so the play-by-play with Hasselbeck this weekend (and assuming the rest of Sept.) is Drew Carter.

This was disappointing for two reasons. First, you see a name like that, it’s your responsibility to find out how to pronounce it. But what’s worse, she was just relaying Whiteheart’s admiration of him, which means he’d already said his name to her.

If anyone is looking for tickets: I've got 6 together, section R, row 18. You don’t have to take all 6, but just DM me if you’re interested.

Last edited:
Vandy -17.5 vs Elon is...interesting.

Guys...holy shit. We aren't losing to Vandy. We will have a 3 score lead going into 4th quarter, and end up winning by 21+.

This was disappointing for two reasons. First, you see a name like that, it�s your responsibility to find out how to pronounce it. But what�s worse, she was just relaying Whiteheart�s admiration of him, which means he�d already said his name to her.

She is on TV as a sideline reporter but after listening to her way off track clueless comments and strange, in-depth knowledge of VMI, the crappy road team, I think she might suck badly at her job.

When Hartman is ready to go, will clawson announce it ahead of time or we just see Sam wearing pads in warmups? Could see clawson holding onto the info as long as possible ( although hard to imagine that the word wouldn’t have gotten out that he is back practicing)

Elon at Vandy 7 pm tonight. Line opened Vandy -23. Has been bet down to -18. Vandy has a ton injuries on their OL and DL. Wanted to take Elon, but 18 is less than hoped for.

Just bought a parking pass in Lot 2. Lot opens at 7 am for 11 am kickoffs.

Back