• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest at Vanderbilt - 12 Noon - SECN

Sure, let’s give opponents any advantage so some egos can say, “we deserve to know!”
After seeing him moving comfortably on the sidelines and hearing Herzlich say after sharing some pregame discussion with Sam, “ heck he could be back tomorrow”, I am going to assume he practices this week.

There are lots of medical situations that would not be obvious to someone looking at the person, yet the medical issues could keep someone from engaging in high contact physical activity.

Sam will return when his doctors determine that he can do so and not endanger his health.

There are lots of medical situations that would not be obvious to someone looking at the person, yet the medical issues could keep someone from engaging in high contact physical activity.

Sam will return when his doctors determine that he can do so and not endanger his health.

Sam is back per the ACC twitter account.

Wife and I are headed to Nashville on Friday with another couple. Got a parking pass in Lot 2.

Wake has skyrocketed to a 13 point favorite with an O/U of 62. I still like Wake and the over here.

Vandy's running QB can play and I would be surprised if they don't score 24+ against us.

Wake has skyrocketed to a 13 point favorite with an O/U of 62. I still like Wake and the over here.

Vandy's running QB can play and I would be surprised if they don't score 24+ against us.

You like Wake to score 40 plus on the road in Hartman's first game back? Vandy D must be baaaaad.

Clawson said on the show tonight Vandy's QB is probably the fastest QB we'll face all season and we play Louisville with Malik Cunningham. QB containment will be important.

Raise your hand if you were smart/lucky enough to get Wake at -6.5?

I want to know if anyone here was lucky enough to get Wake -6 and was paying attention when there were a couple of places yesterday with Vanderbilt +14. Wondering if anyone bet both and got that huge window for the middle. That's crazy.

I want to know if anyone here was lucky enough to get Wake -6 and was paying attention when there were a couple of places yesterday with Vanderbilt +14. Wondering if anyone bet both and got that huge window for the middle. That's crazy.

I put a ton of money (for me) on Wake -6 a few hours after the line opened and put Wake -13.5 in a parlay yesterday. I'm liking them to cover comfortably either way but that is a massive window lol.

Back