• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Athletic Department Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS, now postgame

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
***To all players: this is my first time moderating, please be gentle. I've also tried to spell things out for new players.***

It is the year of our Lord 2020 and Danny Manning, hero to Kansas fans, tailors, and ACL surgeons, villain to Wake Forest fans, is still the head basketball coach at Wake Forest. In this mafia game, the town is made up of Wake Forest fans, but among them lie traitors. Some are simply better phans than others, but some among them secretly work for the athletic department.

Players:

GTB - DEAD, mafia goon, killed night 3
Mako - DEAD, vanilla civ, killed night 1
Ryalaman - DEAD, bulletproof civ, killed night 5
WFU03 - DEAD, mafia goon, killed night 4
PhDeac - DEAD, vanilla civ, killed night 2
Nonny - DEAD, vanilla civ, mod killed
Shogun - DEAD, vanilla civ, mod killed
Bym - DEAD, bulletproof mafia, killed night 6
Redwing - DEAD, town cop, killed night 3
Gouda - DEAD, Mafia Godfather, killed night 4
Rommy - DEAD, Town Mason, killed night 2
Timdunk - DEAD BY RNG IN ENDGAME, Serial Killer
Rsf - DEAD, vanilla civ, mod killed
Blue - DEAD, vanilla civ, killed night 1
Turtles - DEAD, vanilla civ, killed night 5
Freaka - DEAD, vanilla civ, killed night 3
Dadeacs - LAST MAN STANDING ALIVE, Town Mason
bernbp - DEAD, vanilla civ, killed night 6

Roles in this game:

Town
9 Vanilla Townies
1 rjkarl Cop (has well-placed sources and can investigate alignment at night)
1 one-shot bulletproof townie (can avoid being shot by mafia or serial killer once)
2 masons (can talk to each other privately day or night and know the other is town)

Mafia
2 Mafia Goon (AD know-nothing sycophantic pieces of shit)
1 John Currie Godfather (if investigated by the cop, will return "Town")
1 one-shot bulletproof mafia (can avoid being lynched by town once)

Danny Manning, Serial Killer
His goal is to be the last man standing, scorched earth style. He can shoot one person per night. He is one shot bulletproof and can investigate as cop on one night.

Roles have now been sent. Days end at 10, 1, and 4.

2 missed votes will invoke the smiting from the mod.

Last edited:
This is outrageous slander. You people should be ashamed of yourselves !

For new players, votes in this thread will be counted either via bold, like TownieDeac or via stars like *TownieDeac* or **TownieDeac**. Additionally, you may not edit posts.

Cannot edit posts. Well that’s just standard for the RJKarl boards.

More clarification, one-shot bulletproofs (both mafia and town) are no-kills. It acts as a one-time bulletproof vest. Lynch is not given to next vote-getter.

***romanov***

Good chat everybody.

As a reminder, masons should reveal this round. I think that was the general consensus the last time I played, anyway. Forgive me if the meta changed.

Good chat everybody.

As a reminder, masons should reveal this round. I think that was the general consensus the last time I played, anyway. Forgive me if the meta changed.

Sounds like mafia trying to smoke out two civs.

Back