• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Athletic Department Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS, now postgame

Also, hey Knight:

giphy.gif

I was thisclose to making a Danny Manning buyout joke at the end there, but withheld

Good game. I’m disappointed in Tim not following through.

I’m sorry about killing you D1, Mako. I didn’t mean to be the kill vote on you.

N1 kill on Blue was just us trying to fix round 1 mistakes and being honorable.

I’m sorry, the double cross was my only chance at winning!

My logic for killing Gouda was that he is too persuasive for me to leave around at end game. Pleasantly surprised when he came up GF.

It was gonna be 50/50 RNG with us or 50/50 RNG with the dirty townies. Why pick them?

I’m sorry, the double cross was my only chance at winning!

My logic for killing Gouda was that he is too persuasive for me to leave around at end game. Pleasantly surprised when he came up GF.

I said in maf chat that you wouldn’t follow through, but my chances to win were out of my hands. It was guarantee the civs a win or giving you a 50/50. We decided we’d rather you win than give anything to the town for their shitty play (except RW and Assturtles).

When you said you didn’t want Gouda to win, I knew who you were hitting. Though, I won’t lie, it hurt me.

I was being super fair. I had asked when day ended and if it went through the minute. I got an answer that I felt precluded my vote to drop the hammer. So I didn't.

I actually thought you played very well. All love.

Sorry guys. Didn't realize I had actually signed up (though looking at my pregame post, yeah, I can see why Townie would reach that conclusion) and by the time I checked the boards on Monday I was dead

looks like y'all had a fun game though!

I'm curious why Da didn't claim the other mason role.

We knew it was you and I'm guessing most other townies did too. Why not claim it and get me out of the way?

Goog game folks, I'm the glorious winner, the rest of you can suck it. No, not really.

I assumed everyone knew I was the mason after romanov died, but i also figured you couldnt kill me without sacrificing one of yours. At the time, i thought i had a pretty good read on the game and figured I could help. Seems to have worked out, honestly not sure how though.

Thanks Townie, you did awesome, was fun to get back to mafia.

Goog game folks, I'm the glorious winner, the rest of you can suck it. No, not really.

I assumed everyone knew I was the mason after romanov died, but i also figured you couldnt kill me without sacrificing one of yours. At the time, i thought i had a pretty good read on the game and figured I could help. Seems to have worked out, honestly not sure how though.

Thanks Townie, you did awesome, was fun to get back to mafia.

I did not know you were the mason until you claimed because I did an absolutely horrendous job re-reading the thread. It was so obvious and yet I am terrible at this game.

Back