• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Athletic Department Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS, now postgame

If all 4 players agree I can move night up to 6 PM to move things along.

da, here is situation. you and i are civ. tim is sk, bym is mafia. we think he has a vest to block a lynch/hit. what do you want to do?

Will check back in on this thread at 8, no majo til then.

Last edited:
I can do whatever. Lynching 3 bad dudes in a row and ending in this end game is poopy, but we did have 3 civs not show up, so, whatevs.

Im flexible, I'll go along with whatever Danny Manning wants.

That’s a majo. IT IS NOW NIGHT. NO TALKING.

Three votes for bym, one vote for Tim.

The hit against bym failed. Night moves.

bym has been killed. He was bulletproof mafia.

bernbp5 has been killed. He was vanilla townie.

That just leaves timdunkandthefunk and DaDeacs. As one is town and the other is anti-town, I have RNG for the game:

timdunkandthefunk: 1-5
DaDeacs: 6-10

DdvTtsm.png

DaDeacs and the TOWN WON!

Thanks for running the game, Townie. I had fun.

HELLO IT IS ME YOUR GOD. I MEAN MOD.

I am now revealing myself to be secret Ron Wellman. I told you there were traitors in your midst. Now that apathy and frustration have set in from all players I'll admit: in the rules and roles of OP, I did not specify what bulletproof fully meant, but in PMs I told players with bulletproof abilities they were immune from the first kill attempt. Because fuck Danny Manning, fuck the fans, and fuck the sycophants in the athletic department. I'm Ron Wellman dammit, and I do what I want. Now you know. Sorry. But not that sorry. Discuss away y'all.

Good game.
Even though I was an early out.
Thanks for running Townie.

Good game. I’m disappointed in Tim not following through.

I’m sorry about killing you D1, Mako. I didn’t mean to be the kill vote on you.

N1 kill on Blue was just us trying to fix round 1 mistakes and being honorable.

Hey mafs, why was I your first night target?

I was probably day 2 lynch anyway.

Yeah, we were trying to be nice to cover for Townie's miscount

Hiss boo to the three who signed up but didn't show up. Participation is the only way this works.

I have written a game for next week. It’s gonna be epic. Sign up thread going up shortly.

Back