• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Athletic Department Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS, now postgame

Vote count as of 12:00 PM, DAY 1, one hour left in day one:

GTB - 0
Mako - 1
Ryalaman - 1
WFU03 - 0
PhDeac - 0
Nonny - 0
Shogun - 0
Bym - 0
Redwing - 0
Gouda - 0
Rommy - 1
Timdunk - 0
Rsf - 0
Blue - 0
Turtles - 0
Freaka - 1
Dadeacs - 1
bernbp - 1

Good chat everybody.

As a reminder, masons should reveal this round. I think that was the general consensus the last time I played, anyway. Forgive me if the meta changed.

Yes they should. Two confirmed civs, it forces mafia/SK to hit them eventually.

***switch to blue***

Why so aggressive already?

***mako***

***WFU03***

It's his first game. He has literally no idea what the fuck is happening right now.

Your vote on him is mafia saying, "oh wow, here's the easiest place possible to rest a vote."

Not sure if serious... Mafia already knows who the civs are. Not counting the SK, of course.

Just trying to stir the pot a little. This has been way too quiet.

Only 6 votes cast so far. Lots of players haven't voted.

Just trying to stir the pot a little. This has been way too quiet.

Only 6 votes cast so far. Lots of players haven't voted.

Friendly reminder that this game requires participation to work out. If we have someone with 4 posts on day 4, then civs get wrecked.

I feel a bit like manning in the last two mins of a game tbh.

***WFU03***

It's his first game. He has literally no idea what the fuck is happening right now.

Your vote on him is mafia saying, "oh wow, here's the easiest place possible to rest a vote."

I don't remember WFU03 playing before. Somebody can correct me on that.

Masons shouldn't come out because it narrows down the identity of the cop.

I don't remember WFU03 playing before. Somebody can correct me on that.

Masons shouldn't come out because it narrows down the identity of the cop.

03 is an old school mafia player. Very good, very smart, writes great games. Missed out when we played a few years ago because he was in Sweden.

Im reading everyone as mafia right now and pretty sure there is a clusterfuck at 1 vote.

Back