• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Athletic Department Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS, now postgame

I don't remember WFU03 playing before. Somebody can correct me on that.

Masons shouldn't come out because it narrows down the identity of the cop.

WFU has played a lot. Mako hasn't; it's his first game. Do people not understand how the quote function works?

03 is an old school mafia player. Very good, very smart, writes great games. Missed out when we played a few years ago because he was in Sweden.

And this is why we should be killing him. That vote for Mako was trash. Also, Mako is my BOY

But it's worth 2 confirmed cop investigations for the price of none. Assuming a civ is lynched D1, mafia is looking at 13 potential hits (12 civs, 1 SK) and the SK is looking at 16 potential hits (12 civs, 4 maf). Taking 2 civs and confirming them may narrow that to 11 and 14 respectively if the baddies want to try to go cop-hunting, but it also operates as a pseudo-angel scenario because as long as those two civs are alive, they narrow the pool of potential lynches quite a bit which is hugely beneficial for civs.

But it's worth 2 confirmed cop investigations for the price of none. Assuming a civ is lynched D1, mafia is looking at 13 potential hits (12 civs, 1 SK) and the SK is looking at 16 potential hits (12 civs, 4 maf). Taking 2 civs and confirming them may narrow that to 11 and 14 respectively if the baddies want to try to go cop-hunting, but it also operates as a pseudo-angel scenario because as long as those two civs are alive, they narrow the pool of potential lynches quite a bit which is hugely beneficial for civs.

Wishy washy word salad, expected more.

Im posting a lot now to get my post count up so when I forget to log back in for a day or so, no one can call me out for not playing.

But why kill 03 when Da is right there?

FWIW, I agree that it was a bad vote, but I tend to not vote for new players or people I like round 1.

They come out. It's the equivalent to 2 investigations, and in a world where we get unlucky (not that unlucky really with 2 shots at it) and the maf or SK hit gets one then we lose the ability to confirm the second one too.

They come out. It's the equivalent to 2 investigations, and in a world where we get unlucky (not that unlucky really with 2 shots at it) and the maf or SK hit gets one then we lose the ability to confirm the second one too.

Wishy washy word salad, expected more.

03 is an old school mafia player. Very good, very smart, writes great games. Missed out when we played a few years ago because he was in Sweden.

Thanks.

Gotcha.

DaDeacs

Can we get a count please? Need to consolidate on 2 with 10 minutes left.

Missing a bunch of peeps for day 1, this stinks.

And thus returns the age-old debate: to have an overnight Day 1 start or not. Evidence clearly points towards having one.

#RIPToogs

Back