• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Athletic Department Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS, now postgame

He's new. Let him play a bit.

If we are going to consolidate, might I suggest blue? He has 3 posts of varying levels of bad. That's like 62% of all posts in this thread.

I actually think I'm leading the vote count with 2, so just in case I'm not long for this world, ryala is probably also bad. But blue is definitely bad.

Day 1 with no overnight is a mixed bag. Not as much shitposting, but sometimes people don't show up at all.

The only people that stand out to me at this point are GTB, 03, and Blue. Can't judge anyone who hasn't posted, so they may all be clean, and they certainly aren't all dirty, but that would be my pool to choose from.

This is gonna be a dumb 4 way tie or something, ***switch to GTB***

It is now NIGHT. No more talking. Night moves please PM me. Thanks!

GTB - wfu03
Mako - bern
Ryalaman - turds
WFU03 - mako
PhDeac - da
Nonny - no vote
Shogun - no vote
Bym - mako
Redwing - blue
Gouda - no vote
Rommy - no vote
Timdunk - no vote
Rsf - no vote
Blue - ryala
Turtles - blue
Freaka - turtles
Dadeacs - gouda
bernbp - freaka

mako - 2
wfu03 - 1
bern - 1
turds - 1
da - 1
ryala - 1
blue - 1
turtles - 1
gouda - 1
freaka - 1

Mako has been lynched. Mako was vanilla Townie.

Double checked count, there were two votes for blue. Ran a randomizer for the tie, it landed on Mako. Plus mako talked during night, so double dead. My apologies.

The mafia has lynched Deaconblue. Deaconblue was Vanilla Townie.

The Serial Killer did not kill anyone night 1.

The mod has learned his lesson and will keep a better count this round.

It is now Day.

Welp, glad to know I am just as bad at this game now as I ever was.

SK not being around for the night action is at least something I guess

had no idea this was going on. im modding a game on teh suque. someone post a summary of what's happened so far

looks like an ass day 1 based on the ending vote count. guessing mafia is one of the 2 on mako

So I can’t post because I’m dead, right?

Back