• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Athletic Department Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS, now postgame

mako has been warned. No more posing on this thread, please delete.

***Knight***

blue getting hit doesn't make a ton of sense unless a) very newbie/absentee mafia or b) some old head who is currently bitching in maf chat about mod talk and how the end of the day essentially cleared blue. Knight feels like the best bet to lead a "kill blue because he's cleared" even though he wasn't.

I didn't know there were two games going on

ANNOUNCEMENT: A second missed vote will invoke the smiting from the mod. As such I am extending the deadline for day 2 to 5:00 PM.

Last edited:
You gotta make sure all players get a PM now. Otherwise, Mafia knows Redwing is special.

Feigned care

***WFU03***

It's his first game. He has literally no idea what the fuck is happening right now.

Your vote on him is mafia saying, "oh wow, here's the easiest place possible to rest a vote."

actually, knight, the easiest place to put a vote is on the person who you can say is putting their vote in the easiest place :)

blue getting hit doesn't make a ton of sense unless a) very newbie/absentee mafia or b) some old head who is currently bitching in maf chat about mod talk and how the end of the day essentially cleared blue. Knight feels like the best bet to lead a "kill blue because he's cleared" even though he wasn't.

agree regarding gooner's analysis here

***knight***

also da is a civ, got that on my report last night

You gotta make sure all players get a PM now. Otherwise, Mafia knows Redwing is special.

***WFU03***

It's his first game. He has literally no idea what the fuck is happening right now.

Your vote on him is mafia saying, "oh wow, here's the easiest place possible to rest a vote."

goddamn it I hate you so much, why are you agreeing with me

probably because i missed all of day 1 and wasn't in teh flow of it and am making terrible reads right now, so that's why they line up with yours

probably because i missed all of day 1 and wasn't in teh flow of it and am making terrible reads right now, so that's why they line up with yours

giphy.gif

Guys lets kill PH

It's the right move.

Guys lets kill PH

It's the right move.

also good with this. his interaction with redwing was pretty false too

knight - ph - redwing

are my top 3. dont care betwen em

Back