• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Preseason Discussion Thread - Hudson and Watson Suspended

Ah, shit.

Maui Invitational is 11/23-11/25.

114408-Fuck-Everything-gif-Imgur-fuck-nP75.gif

Wake Forest Basketball Preseason Discussion Thread: CMM Out 4-6 Weeks (Foot F...

Because there isn't any news.

So much for that. Wish we could go back to no news.

Also discuss WF sports freely or not, wfu22fan should now stay away from this thread.

Codi is key... Get better quick.

Damn. Looks like we're starting out the year with 2 capable guards on our roster-1 who's never played a collegiate game. Can only hope Codi returns healthy and doesnt miss more 5-6 weeks. I know foot injuries can tend to linger and initial diagnoses are tricky to predict. See KD

I bet we'll see a lot of Crab at the 2. Obviously hate to see it, but at least Crawford will be fully immersed prior to ACC play.

It's not like Codi's going to hit the ground at 100% either. This sucks. Yes, Crab at the 2. Might as well try to mitigate damage by playing a crazy tall lineup

crab will have to start at the 2 spot, and we're going to have to give rondale some minutes

I guess it's kinda good he hasn't transferred yet.

Might want to consider a medical redshirt year for Codi, which will set us up nicely for a deep tourney run during Harry's single year at WF.

Crawford at the 1, Wilbekin at the 2, Crab at the 3 to start would be my guess.

Might want to consider a medical redshirt year for Codi, which will set us up nicely for a deep tourney run during Harry's single year at WF.

That's an intriguing idea, but he should be healthy for a large part of the season.

Back