• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest final four?

buzzoff

Reaction score
Yes now you have a final four in the Wakethestreet contest!Only four names to pick from:Victory Drive versus GameDay ave.and Piccolo Lane versus Red Ruddy Way.The only clear choice is Piccolo Lane!!Do not let any of these other three selections be chosen..log onto www.wakethestreet.com to register and vote EVERYDAY for Piccolo Lane!!!!!!

So you would be happy taking friends and family to a game and trying to explain what red ruddy way is?yea right,I thought so....

Dude fuck off. No one cares about this but you.

It takes approximately one sentence to explain what red ruddy means.

Yes now you have a final four in the Wakethestreet contest!Only four names to pick from:Victory Drive versus GameDay ave.and Piccolo Lane versus Red Ruddy Way.The only clear choice is Piccolo Lane!!Do not let any of these other three selections be chosen..log onto www.wakethestreet.com to register and vote EVERYDAY for Piccolo Lane!!!!!!

Stop. No one but you cares.

And learn to use the space bar you hick.

Dude fuck off. No one cares about this but you.

It takes approximately one sentence to explain what red ruddy means.

May as well name it Purple Drank Drive, you heathen.

Stop. No one but you cares.

And learn to use the space bar you hick.[/QUOTE Why don't you care about something that will be a permanent name of a street leading into BBT field forever?You can have a voice in what the name will be!!

Last edited:
Fuck all of yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The correct term is: all y'all. If you're going to use Southern terminology, at least get it right.

The didn't accept my submission of The Buzdelivard, and I'm still sore.

I'm looking forward to naming the urinals.

We don't understand.We thought a good place to get support for something happening a Wake Forest would be a WF forum like this one.We were wrong.Being WF fans that are trying to do something good and name the street after a hero and legend and chose Piccolo Lane.We are not trying to name the urinals or anything else that have been suggested.We are trying to pick the best out of the four that are left.If you cared anything about WF you would do the right thing and vote for Piccolo Lane....

Back