• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest final four?

Lock. Ban. Delete. This thread sucks. Troll.

Sounds like this dude is responsible for the "Piccolo Lane" submission and wants those big prize bucks for winning.

Still, the best choice of the four.

We don't understand.We thought a good place to get support for something happening a Wake Forest would be a WF forum like this one.We were wrong.Being WF fans that are trying to do something good and name the street after a hero and legend and chose Piccolo Lane.We are not trying to name the urinals or anything else that have been suggested.We are trying to pick the best out of the four that are left.If you cared anything about WF you would do the right thing and vote for Piccolo Lane....

Who's "we"? Do you have a mouse in your pocket or something?

yea,it is a serious question,and unlike you I AM a fan of WFU!!!!!!vote Piccolo Lane!!!

1. If I had to guess I would think you were like 12. I'm just saying that based on the content/structure of your posts so far.

2. You're right, no one on here is a Wake Forest fan. Just you. Congrats.

3. You're also right that this street is way more important than other things we would talk about on the boards, like our failing athletic department or literally anything else.

4. It's a street. Honestly, Brian Piccolo should probably have something more important named after him, like a dorm maybe? I don't know, just a thought.

5. I'm voting for Red Ruddy Way just to spite you.

6. Nice troll job.

1. If I had to guess I would think you were like 12. I'm just saying that based on the content/structure of your posts so far.

3. You're also right that this street is way more important than other things we would talk about on the boards, like our failing athletic department or literally anything else.

4. It's a street. Honestly, Brian Piccolo should probably have something more important named after him, like a dorm maybe? I don't know, just a thought.

6. Nice troll job.

this.

6. Nice troll job.
!.your guess is wrong,I am well over 12,didn't know this was a writing test.
2.Thanks,I am proud to be a WFU fan.3.thanks again for thinking it is important.4.I agree,He should have alot more than a street and a dorm or building,BUT this is something we can control and vote to make happen.5.At least you are voting!6.if you think its a troll job,thats your opinion.7.vote for Piccolo Lane!!!

!.your guess is wrong,I am well over 12,didn't know this was a writing test.
2.Thanks,I am proud to be a WFU fan.3.thanks again for thinking it is important.4.I agree,He should have alot more than a street and a dorm or building,BUT this is something we can control and vote to make happen.5.At least you are voting!6.if you think its a troll job,thats your opinion.7.vote for Piccolo Lane!!!

Awesome.

Just voted for Red Ruddy. Thanks for the heads up!

We don't understand.We thought a good place to get support for something happening a Wake Forest would be a WF forum like this one.We were wrong.Being WF fans that are trying to do something good and name the street after a hero and legend and chose Piccolo Lane.We are not trying to name the urinals or anything else that have been suggested.We are trying to pick the best out of the four that are left.If you cared anything about WF you would do the right thing and vote for Piccolo Lane....

Look. We named the bell this year. Now we're naming a street. Fine. I'm a double Deac, a Deacon Club member, I worked at Wake years ago for twelve years. I care. But I think the athletic department marketing department is trying just a tad too hard. Street names and bell names don't draw fans. Improved performance like we've seen the last two games do. Marketing is not the answer to putting butts in seats.

I'm a big fan of new Dirk that doesn't shill.

Look. We named the bell this year. Now we're naming a street. Fine. I'm a double Deac, a Deacon Club member, I worked at Wake years ago for twelve years. I care. But I think the athletic department marketing department is trying just a tad too hard. Street names and bell names don't draw fans. Improved performance like we've seen the last two games do. Marketing is not the answer to putting butts in seats.

It works for the simple minded clowns.

It works for the simple minded clowns.

0cb41f41139235bd92e126f2c9e05a98.png

Improved performance could be a direct result of having more butts in more seats cheering on the Deacs.I agree,street names and bell names or any other names do not draw fans,but when you have tried everything else that don't work it sure can't hurt to try!!!!Vote Piccolo Lane

Sounds like this dude is responsible for the "Piccolo Lane" submission and wants those big prize bucks for winning.

Still, the best choice of the four.

I wish I came up with this submission but I can't take credit.Just a WFU fan that does not want to walk into bbt field on a street with one of the other three names on it!Vote Piccolo Lane!!!!1

Improved performance could be a direct result of having more butts in more seats cheering on the Deacs.I agree,street names and bell names or any other names do not draw fans,but when you have tried everything else that don't work it sure can't hurt to try!!!!Vote Piccolo Lane

That is asinine. There is another board that is perfectly suited to you.

Back